Wednesday 22 December 2010

Dessert Or Interactive Drink?

I had to laugh when I was approached by a customer to do some special courses for their Christmas party. It had to do with the Local Law in particular -Drug Enforcement- Well I am up for a challenge every now and then, even it it does challenge some ethics or behaviour. Unfortunately we were really busy so I did not have time to take pics of all the meals (I will re-create them because they were fun to do and fun to watch the customers interact with the meals)

 
  
This Course was Crack, Ice, Lines, Injections, hmmm what was I thinking?. still fun, You inject the syringe into the glass, add some of the test tube contents, add the lab specimen from the pipette, the add some of the white ice and dark snuff Then the flavour of a midori illusion stir a little and voila drink and eat the remaining contents left on the plate. So is it a drink or interactive dessert? still a lot of fun- thanks for asking me.....
Interactive drink or interactive dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment