Friday 26 November 2010

Sustainable Produce


As a passionate chef, I often deliver great ideas on the plate. Recently My seafood supplier gave us some orange roughy. This is a delicate flesh and very popular here in Australia. However having a marine expert working here as a waitress she was highly distressed and stated They are on the protection list for extinction and should avoid using this species.

That was enough for me This will never happen again. My aim is to keep a sutainable produce for everything within my power to produce. So pictured is my Garden from Elandra in the Blue Mountains. They grow organic produce for our requirements in the restaurant. They are only 10minutes from us making a daily visit extremley viable.












I was asked to create a vegetarian 10 course dinner from the garden for our 'CHEFS Table of 8" Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment