Monday 12 July 2010

Declinaisions of chocolate





The journey begins on a very busy Saturday lunch when we decide hey let's bust up so caramelised white chocolate and go from there. Trying a few methods we found literally baking the chocolate roughly 120 celcius for 30 mins.
Blitz and away we go.

Then upon find some bananas in the freezer and the challenge of banana souffles being challenging due to the density.
Off I went again, a few yolks some cocoa and caramelised bananas and before anyone could say potty they were in the oven
Then it was time to assemble the garnish
I opted for a less traditional accompniment as many textures of chocolate as I can muster in the 10 minutes it takes the soufflé to bake
I find the caramelised white chocolate some macaroons which I pipe with chocolate mousse and some chocolate fudge which is ever so maluable and some callebeut temper sheets
Presentation although colours are very monochromatic tomorow with the veg delivery some baby mint cress and perhaps some banana pillows I think we are sitting on a winner





No comments:

Post a Comment